Forum > International Saab Owners

Um outro neerlandês :)

<< < (2/19) > >>

O Coelhinho:
It's difficult to explain in English as there is no polite form for "you" and "your" in English.

But I understand I should use "seu" and "sua" a proxima vez.
But I watched a music show on RTP1 a few days ago (I have to watch it on the internet, that doesn't always work because of geoblocking)
The hostess went into the audience and addressed kids with "tu". I guess she didn't know them all personally  :)))
She addressed a few adults as well, but I don't remember if she used "tu" for them, too

But if I would visit a SAAB meeting in PORTUGAL and I want to ask "Is that your car?" I should say: "Ésta seu carro?"?

Aliás, não se preocupe me explicar as coisas da idioma portuguêsa. Falo as quatras idiomas. A uma um pouco melhor que a outra: neerlandês, ingles, alemão e francês. Sou o feliz estudente quem tém um muito bom senso para as idiomas. Um dia eu vou falar português fluente  :D

And I think "o estudente feliz" is more correct :)

castelar:
  Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogIn
But if I would visit a SAAB meeting in PORTUGAL and I want to ask "Is that your car?" I should say: "Ésta seu carro?"?

--- Fim de Citação ---

Almost correct
The correct way to say is - Este é o seu carro?

After a few hours of conversation then begin to say - Este é o teu carro?

O Coelhinho:
Não esquece que eu sou um estrangeiro quando eu vivo em PORTUGAL
Eu ainda tenho os meus "roots", meus pais e minha família lá então (na Bélgica e nos Paises-Baixos, sou da área de fronteira)

É a razão que eu quero um diesel com uma caixa de cadanças autômaticas.
Um diesel é muito mais económico para tais viagems (1800 kms ida)

SMAP:
  Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogInIt's difficult to explain in English as there is no polite form for "you" and "your" in English.

--- Fim de Citação ---

Auf Deustche Du(tu) und Sie (Voçê/Vocês), I think it should be that different to Dutch. I know it's a different language, but I also know that the dutch normally understand German as the Portuguese  understand Spanish.

O Coelhinho:
Hm I think I understand your nickname castelar. You live in the castle?
I just noticed your from Guimarães. I've been to Guimarães  ;D
I walked on the walls of the castle, hardly one metre wide, slippery moss, no railing, 3 metres down.
In The Netherlands access to such a site would be higly prohibited. In PORTUGAL it's apparently OK to fall 3 metres down. Lol

Navegação

[0] Índice de mensagens

[#] Página seguinte

[*] Página anterior

Ir para versão completa