SAAB 9-3 99' B204L - zeli

(1/8) > >>

zeli:
Hello Portuguese Saab enthusiasts!

Presentation of the user:

Name: Mateusz
Localization: Szczecin, Poland
How did you met SAABsPortugal: Kamuma and lfteixeira brought me here
What you like more in SAAB: Performance - Strong turbocharged engines!
SAAB Mods (if you have one): Just getting started but the list will be long :)
SAAB Model: 9-3 2.0T B204L 5D
Year: 1999

Email: zeli.ftpl@gmail.com

Presentation of the SAAB:

Producer: SAAB Automobile AB
Model: 9-3
Bodykit: VIGGEN (in progress)
Body: 5-door
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
Engine: B204L
Color: 230 Scarabe Green Metallic Clearcoat
Actual Mileage: approx. 210,000

Power: about 200KM
Planned power: 350-400KM

Photos

About me:
Hi everyone! My name is Mateusz and I'm from Poland. I came here because of Kamuma and lfteixeira. They saw my classifieds on another SAAB board. I organizes different types of group buys which allows to achieve much lower prices. I gradually tune my SAAB. (In a nutshell) I'm planning to put Lancer Evo X turbine to achieve 350-400KM.

The first step is...not power but handling. I started with 6-point brace. My friend is a welder so together we made this:

This brace was so well made that I have sold about 70 pieces of them. The frame is stiffer and better made ​​than GS or SAABBRACE.UK...but the most important was the very attractive price :)
I noticed that group buys may help growth of the SAAB. In this way I upgraded SAAB with: 3" Intercooler, silicon hoses, Eibach springs, Bilstein dampers and many other stuff :)

Stay tuned!

Unfortunately, I don't know any Portuguese words apart from graças, por favor and Olá...but this should not be a problem :)

PS. I was welcomed here very warmly and I am really happy to be here :) TesZero seems to be a great guy! I had pleasant conversation with Kamuma and EVERYONE is so kind and friendly :) What a wonderful people!

Guest:
hello Matheusz...
Welcome to our forum. We're glad to have you here.

Cheers and be proud to be with us and with our love by Saab

SMAP:
Nice to see you here, don´t worry about not knowing any Portuguese word ... we also don't know any Polish words :D

zeli:
  Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogInNice to see you here, don´t worry about not knowing any Portuguese word ... we also don't know any Polish words :D

--- Fim de Citação ---
But TesZero does ;) and he's doing very well!

teco:
welcome and post some prices

best regards

Navegação

[0] Índice de mensagens

[#] Página seguinte

Ir para versão completa