Name: Daniël
Birth Year: 1973
Localization: Terneuzen
How did you met SAABsPortugal: Google
What you like more in SAAB: comfort/power
SAAB Mods: none
SAAB model: 9000 2.3i CSE
Model year: 1994

I am also known as Knientje(=O Coelhinho) on the   Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogIn

I am a former SAAB owner and have registered on this forum because I want to move to PORTUGAL in 5 years (yes I am an early bird, that doesn't count when my alarm clock goes off though  ;D)
It's pretty expensive in The Netherlands to have a car.
But I guess my next car will be a SAAB 9-3 sport sedan LPG converted.
One year before I move I will try to trade it in for 9-3 sport estate diesel.
The year beforehand is strategical, so I won't have to pay ISV when I request a Portuguese registration for it.
Unfortunately we have very expensive road tax (IUC) for diesels and LPG cars.
The Netherlands charges depending on empty weight, fuel sort and province.
As a 9-3 diesel is over 1500 kgs (class 1451-1550 kgs), I would have to pay € 1612 per annum for just road tax. Quite a difference with Portuguese IUC  :-[
But on the other hand, Portuguese ISV is criminal lol.
A 1994 9000 CS(E) here has a market value of between € 500 en € 1000, I calculated the ISV would be 10 times the Dutch market value. :|@
The heavy road tax for diesels makes them very cheap on the second hand market as well, but it means I will have to pay 12 months of Dutch road tax if I want to get it to PORTUGAL ISV exempted  :||

As I am trying to learn Portuguese, my messages will be a mix of Portuguese and English, hopefully sooner or later completely replaced by Portuguese.
When I am the proud owner of a SAAB again, I will use it to go on holidays to PORTUGAL and when there is a SAAB meeting nearby I will surely visit.

Evidence (the green one on the corner was mine and my latest):

Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogIn

This meeting was organized by a Cessna pilot and SAAB owner on Zeeland Airport (ICAO: EHMZ).
Yes indeed, Saabs and planes go together  O0

And   Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogIn
Boa noite
Daniel

castelar:
Bem vindo  O0 O0 "Welcome"
How do you intend to learn Portuguese, I'll just write it in Portuguese to get you to practice my language.
Só te posso aconselhar a comprar aqui o carro pois o que vais pagar de ISV não compensa trazer.
Quanto ao modelo 9-3 sport estate é de muito bom gosto embora prefira a gasolina e não diesel.
Atendendo que és novo no nosso fórum deixo-te alguns links que te poderão ajudar a melhor te ambientares ao mesmo:

Para colocares fotos no nosso fórum é fácil, podes dar uma vista de olhos no nosso tutorial de como alojar fotos:

Para colocares a leitura em dia dos tópicos mais importantes do fórum, criamos um índice que é constantemente actualizado:

Abraço

O Coelhinho:
Woo, parada lá. Era um pouco demais português em uma vez  :o.

Se o carro èsta matriculado mais cedo em um outro pais de União Europeia, tu podes receber dispensa de ISV se teu carro é registrado 12 més ou mais em teu nome no pais da origem. Que só conta para os não-residentes (de PORTUGAL)
E porque os carros de segunda mão são muito mais baratos em Paises-Baixos que em PORTUGAL eu prefero esta maneira. Mas não è permitido para vendê-lo em até 12 meses após a obtenção do registro portugeuse
E segunda: vou precisar um carro para o emigração.

Para comparar:   Para visualizar hiperligações por favor faça LogIn

Woh, stop right there, That was a bit too much Portuguese at once

If the car was registered before in another country of the European Union, you can get exemption from ISV if it was registered in your name for 12 months or more in the country of origin. That only counts for non-residents (of PORTUGAL)  But it's not allowed to sell it within 12 months after obtaining the Portuguese registration
And because the second hand cars in The Netherlands are much cheaper than in PORTUGAL I prefer that way.
Second: I will need a car for the emigration.

The Portuguese part was mainly from my own knowledge, a bit from Google Translate and a bit from my Dutch-Portuguese dictionary.

Another question I used "teu" for "your" I know this can also be "sua".
But "sua" is linked to "você" which seems to be more Brazilian Portuguese?
My Portuguese ex-namorada told me Portuguese Portuguese doesn't use "você"?

Guest:
Welcome O0 O0

Cheers

castelar:
Hi
I understand what you say, and if you think there compensates buy and maintain two years without selling, fine.

Another question I used "teu" for "your" I know this can also be "sua".
But "sua" is linked to "você" which seems to be more Brazilian Portuguese?
My Portuguese ex-namorada told me Portuguese Portuguese doesn't use "você"?[/i]

--- Fim de Citação ---

The difference is not easy to explain but I'll try:
(TEU) (Teu for men and Tua for woman) - Is used when there is already a certain friendship between people.
(SEU) (Seu for men and Sua for woman) - Is used when there is no friendship between people.
As to (VOCÊ) (is used for both. men and woman) - Is not used much but it serves to prevent any possibility of rapprochement between people.

I had to use the dictionary to get to this explanation (attempt)

Abraço = Best Regards

Navegação

[0] Índice de mensagens

[#] Página seguinte

Ir para versão completa