Olá, Visitante. Por favor entre ou registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Perdeu o seu e-mail de activação?

25 de Abril de 2024, 08:03

Entrar com nome de utilizador, password e duração da sessão

498 Visitantes, 0 Membros

Autor Tópico: SAAB 9-3OG / NG900 6-Point Subframe Brace upgrade - Improved version  (Lida 7100 vezes)

Offline zeli

• Stage II
  • Actividade:
    0%
Hello Friends!

I present to you 6-Point Subframe Brace upgrade for SAAB 9-3OG / NG900.

PERFORMANCE SAAB BRACE UPGRADE

Why Saab never made this addition to cure this problem is a mystery. This upgrade dramatically improves the road handling of your car, virtually reducing scuttle shake, wandering and torque steer to nil. The car will actually corner well, the ride is stabilised and straight line drivability is achieved - it will stick to the road. Major benefits are delivered when driving a 9-3/900 convertible with the roof down, the car will feel and drive like the top quality sports convertible it is, no more shake rattle and roll. For turbo Saab's a new level of front end control under acceleration with no more torque steer problems. Why Saab never made this addition to their cars as standard is a mystery as many Saab owners continually reported their dissatisfaction.

WHAT THIS BRACE DOES

The Saab brace stiffens your cars sub-frame to rectify its flex, this greatly enhances tracking, sharpens steering, reduces vague steering and allows your suspension to function correctly so it absorbs pot holes and bumps in preference to being jolted off track.  It's an amazing difference for a great car which just lacks rigidity. The Saab brace is a 6 point sub frame brace and creates a greatly improved driving dynamic.

GREAT RESULTS GUARANTEED !!!

Triangulated subframe brace. Reduces cowl shake on the CV cars. Stiffens chassis on all Greatly enhances tracking over rough roads for all models. For NG900 94-98 and 9-3 99-02 and 03cv. (Will not fit V6 96-97) Powder Coated Silver or Texture Black. Texture Black brace may have a longer lead time. No drilling required. Simple installation. Amazing change!

In my opinion, this is a MUST HAVE upgrade on 9-3/900. The brace really improves the comfort and chassis stiffness. The ride is smoother especially on rough roads.

Why it is better than the GS and SAABBRACE?
  • It's cheaper
  • Better materials
  • Improved construction - thicker walls and 3D washers
  • It's cheaper!
  • Beautiful shiny finish
  • Build quality at the highest level - Look at those welds!
  • Last but not least - It's less expensive with low cost of shipping
The kit contains:
  • 6-Point Subframe Brace
  • Mounting brackets
  • Set of 10,9 galvanized screws
  • Installation manual

The cost of this kit is only 125 Euro
to compare:
SAABBRACE cost £169.00+£15 shipping = £184 (about 230€)
GS cost $236+about $100 shipping = $336 (about 260€)

Shipping
One frame with accessories weighs about 3kg.
  • 1-6 braces(up to 20kg) - 25 Euro
  • 7-10 braces(up to 30kg) - 35 Euro

So the total cost with shipping to PORTUGAL should not exceed 130-135 Euro.

Payment
I prefer bank transfer than paypal(fees). I have an account in euro so with SHA (shared) cost of transfer, there are no fees.

How does group buying work? - from my experience in other countries
1. Entries (group buy)
2. People are signing up to the list of orders
3. One volunteer(must be trusted) collects payment in his/her country
4. Volunteer transfers total amount to me
5. I send a package to volunteer who distributes products to all signed people
6. Volunteer for his work gets discounts and free gifts :)

The list of order:

If you have any questions, doubts or concerns, please feel free to ask!
  • SAAB 9-3 99' B204L